This is a list of changes made in Gimme Five v4.6 due for release towards the middle of May 2017
- Added player level information on round end screen.
- Replaced some static questions with new randomiser to reduce repetition and increase replay value.
- GB/US localisation work to try and help players feel more at home e.g. Brits will now see “colour” spelt correctly 🙂
- Each Kudos Wall item is now charged with a concept which, when equipped, will give you a perk that changes the mechanic of the game. The 5 concepts are:
- LUCK: +50% (2% -> 4%) chance of winning KP bonuses.
- ORDER: +20% (0% -> 20%) chance of easy questions showing up beyond question 3.
- LOVE: +33% (0% -> 33%) chance of continuing for FREE!
- KNOWLEDGE: +25% (0% -> 25%) chance that OUST power is not consumed.
- CHAOS: +75% (0% -> 75%) chance of wrong answers awarding points.
- Added Daily Challenges to allow for even more ways to earn KP.
- Added 50 new questions.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.