This is a list of changes made in Gimme Five v4.4 due for release towards the end of February 2017
- Addressed a couple of offline achievement tracking display issues.
- Fixed leaderboard ranking display issue when ranked outside top 99.
- Fixed players online count being maxed out at 50 issue.
- Added max. questions reached statistic to statistics page.
- Max. questions reached is now pushed to Xbox Live at the end of every game to help ensure key achievements unlock promptly.
- Switched to use IoT.Ntp for internet time to address issue where Kudos Points were occasionally not being awarded at the end of a game.
- The amount of Kudos Points awarded at the end of a game now varies depending on the number of players in the game. (More players = more prizes and bigger rewards)
- The “Pussied Out” achievement has been renamed to “Help Meow-t” (as it was deemed potentially offensive) while the conditions to unlock it remain the same.
- Added additional hero stats to the game hub and removed the contradicting time played stat (even though in-game tracking is more accurate!)
- Corrected some mistakes in questions reported by players.
- Added 70 new questions
- Added additional 5 word loading quotes to move and motivate players 🙂
- Added WordPress “Suggest a Gimme Five Question” link to title page.